Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
I am the meeting organiser but the appointment no longer shows on my calendar meaning that I cannot edit it, but the appointment is on all the invitees calanders.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
All my events / appointments/notes from my outlook calendar has disappeared - This is a very big issue
as these are weekly and monthly continuous notes that is updated
Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am the meeting organiser but the appointment no longer shows on my calendar meaning that I cannot edit it, but the appointment is on all the invitees calanders.
I do not understand why MS had to develop a "NEW" Outlook. The old one was working fine and the new one has many frustrating issues that have not been addressed in spite of at least a zillion Feedbacks and comments by me alone.
I'm having the same issue and we have been testing. I've literally seen the meeting appear and disappear a minute later.
Here are 2 examples.
Raisa booked a meeting with me (Ashley) and Alicia. We both accepted but the meeting only appears on Alicia's calendar. It was removed from mine and even was removed from Raisa who booked it.
Another example, Alicia booked a meeting with me (Ashley) and Madeline. We both accepted but the meeting disappeared from my calendar.
As we were testing i literally saw it appear, and disappear a moment later.
I have the accepts in my sent mail but what is interesting is it says that it can't find the meeting as it may have been moved or deleted. But the person who booked it made no changes and if it had been moved or deleted why not for all people attending.
The problem is we can't reproduce it with any consistency (hence the tests). It seems to happen totally at random.
I have tested on Outlook.Office.com as well as the "new Outlook" with no difference.
We are on the current channel, version 2405 - Build 17628.20144
I am experiencing the same issue. I have years of yearly, monthly and daily appointments that have disappeared.... I am more than furious. I am an Executive Assistant and the business, and all of our licensing and payments are in my outlook calendar. If I had a choice, I would be using another email and calendar option. This is beyond detrimental to our business. I'm now searching my paper files (which everyone laughs at because I'm killing the trees but thank god they are there because I would be COMPLETELY screwed if I didn't have them) to find some of the dates things are due. This is absolutely ridiculous and cannot believe that a company would do this to their users. I will be posting on all of my social media so that others are aware.
Hi
I had outlook issues earlier this week and used the repair tool. The repair tool found the problem before re-loading Outlook automatically. Within this process the contents of my calendars have disappeared.
Despite hours of searching i cannot work out how to find the contents and restore them into the Outlook ?
Any help at a basic level would be greatly appreciated.