Appointments/Events have vanished from my Outlook calendar

Anonymous
2024-01-15T07:56:46+00:00

All my events / appointments/notes from my outlook calendar has disappeared - This is a very big issue

as these are weekly and monthly continuous notes that is updated

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Calendar

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-20T19:30:14+00:00

    I continue to have these issues throughout the years 2023 and 2024.

    I really wish there was a solution or at least a direction to work towards resolving this issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-04T19:06:52+00:00

    Please have a support person call me for assistance.

    1-403-389-7117

    Pamela Ross

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-25T01:50:00+00:00

    When this happened to us, I got on chat with microsoft support. They told me the events would be in my "deleted items" folder and then I could restore them by looking there, selecting the items, and doing a restore. If that works for you, great. I had NO items in my "deleted items" folder and the tech who was on screen with me confirmed it. She had to go get supervisor help, but nothing they suggested worked. Fortunately I had made a backup of my calendar so we were able to restore it from backup. However, they had no idea how the events could have suddenly disappeared and no idea of a remedy. The strange thing is that after I restored all items, we now see 1 calendar event for everything, but if there was a reminder, there are 2 of them, and they are identical. I'd really like to see Microsoft fix Outlook. We keep Office365 for all the other apps, and back in the day, when we both worked at corporations with Exchange servers, Outlook worked well. We love Outlook but it is failing over and over in this and in other ways. I'm disappointed that without resolution, they are satisfied with the level of support.

    When the items all disappeared, my wife was searching calendar entries using the search feature and had just modified the entry she was looking for. Sometime between hitting the "save" button for the item and blinking her eyes, everything disappeared. If that is what you were doing when items disappeared, I suggest to NOT use any search features in the calendar until Microsoft supplies a patch of some kind.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-24T19:03:35+00:00

    I am having the same issue. Just noticed that all my events I have entered have disappeared any solutions? This is the second time this has happened.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-13T10:01:50+00:00

    So if you don't want to migrate to cloud outlook do you have any suggestions to getting mine and my teams calendars visible again?

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments