It's disgraceful, it sincerely is. I've been losing my mind, and appointments, since January 9, 2025. Outlooklive.com (which suddenly became Outlooklive.com vs. Outlook.com) on the same day I was forced to stop using the tried and true, we have total control over, perfectly working older Email & Calendar App - which I ONLY used for the calendar because it was that great - and the same day my PAID FOR Office/Outlook 365 calendar suddenly wouldn't and still won't behave or play nice, while the new Outlook App (calendar only) was forced on me and the change from Outlook.com to Outlook.live.com caused immense damage, with countless decades worth of reminders and appointments missing in all 3, thus impacting my phone calendar (Outlook.com now Outlooklive.com, Outlook 365 and the new Outlook App - all just the Calendar - I don't use any of them for anything other than the calendar, and how this impacted my phone's calendar are all still malfunctioning and so much is lost or missing to this day, now over 6 months later.
This is absolutely on MS - I've reported this via the app and my paid for office 365 calendar innumerable times each WEEK since 1/925 through to today... and NO ONE in MS has contacted me other than via the in app or in program chat feature, and none of them have been able to resolve this. Shame on MS, this is 100% on them.