Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
This just happened to me after a windows update. Dozens of medical appointments just disappeared. Thanks Microsoft, for screwing me over and making this trying time in my life even worse.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
All my events / appointments/notes from my outlook calendar has disappeared - This is a very big issue
as these are weekly and monthly continuous notes that is updated
Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This just happened to me after a windows update. Dozens of medical appointments just disappeared. Thanks Microsoft, for screwing me over and making this trying time in my life even worse.
All my events / appointments/notes from my outlook calendar has disappeared - This is a very big issue
as these are weekly and monthly continuous notes that is updated
This has never happened to me. I am very upset that this has happened. I have all of our appointments on this calender up to a year from now. Please help me. If you can call me that would be the best ***
Might I ask if you're speaking of Outlook 360's calendar or Outlook.com's calendar, because the removal of the Email & Calendar App's "Calendar" today just lost my entire life for decades, I'm devastated, I suffered from a coma and much more and I used the Email & Calendar App's "Calendar" as a memory tool for me, I can't get to appts, remember birthdays, when someone passed, when I was in surgery, what I have to do tomorrow, etc., decades worth. I don't see a deleted folder for calendar items in my paid for outlook 360 calendar, or on outlook.com's calendar, so I'm a bit confused about this. And they've literally destroyed outlook.com's calendar worse than my outlook 360's calendar, but both are totally destroyed and missing everything I need to remember for not just tomorrow, the next day, week, month and year, but from the past as well. If you can please share more about this deleted calendar folder I'd greatly appreciate it.
You also mentioned making a backup, but the Email & Calendar App didn't give you the option to backup, export or save your calendar locally, so there was no way to backup my entire calendar or even a portion of it. I'm devastated. I'm getting reminders on my phone, which was synced with outlook.com, which was synced with my Email & Calendar Apps's Calendar that are completely off on date and time - so now they've also messed up my phone calendar and reminders. This is awful. Any information as a fellow person hurt by this would mean the world to me. Thank you so much in advance.
I continue to have these issues throughout the years 2023 and 2024.
I really wish there was a solution or at least a direction to work towards resolving this issue.
Dear Vicky Thank you for the quick response!
Great to know you use OWA on the phone. As a further troubleshooting for Outlook Web:
Clear your browser's cache and cookies, which can sometimes interfere with web app functionality. Access Outlook web using a different browser to rule out browser-specific issues. If you use Outlook web on multiple devices, ensure sync processes are complete and there are no errors.
Kind regards -Adedayo