Appointments/Events have vanished from my Outlook calendar

Anonymous
2024-01-15T07:56:46+00:00

All my events / appointments/notes from my outlook calendar has disappeared - This is a very big issue

as these are weekly and monthly continuous notes that is updated

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Calendar

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-24T19:03:35+00:00

    I am having the same issue. Just noticed that all my events I have entered have disappeared any solutions? This is the second time this has happened.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-13T10:01:50+00:00

    So if you don't want to migrate to cloud outlook do you have any suggestions to getting mine and my teams calendars visible again?

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-12T00:50:49+00:00

    Hi,

    Have same issue.

    Thanks,
    Rajan

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-26T12:29:12+00:00

    This is exactly one of the problems we are having which means we have no ability to move or edit or even cancel the meeting.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-24T18:08:28+00:00
    1. I cannot open my Outlook unless I am online
    2. I can only access my calendar when online and it is very slow as it is sending and receiving data from the cloud.

    I used to be able to work with a local calendar and can only Outlook even when I am not online. Please help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments