Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Spot on, left click the word-dumb me.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Split from this thread.
I have had the same issue, but I have the Office 365 Outlook app actually loaded on my computer.
It happened when I switched to the new view of Outlook. I am ready to switch back to the old view due to this feature not working. I use it all the time.
It shows the spelling error, but does not provide spelling suggestions in the right click pop up menu.
I checked the editor settings and these are all turned on. I also restarted the application.
Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Spot on, left click the word-dumb me.
This did not work. There are no spelling suggestions from left or right click.
If you display the e-mail you are composing in a separate window, it will work. See replies from other contributors in this thread.
This did not work. There are no spelling suggestions from left or right click.
Following Carlos986's suggestion fixed part of my problem. I am now able to right click and find the suggested correction if I popup the email in a new window. However, for the main window, it still doesn't work. But at least I have some workaround. Thanks!
I am also wondering if this is because my organization is managing some of the options in the setting. I only see the choice of "Turn on optional connected experiences" but not the "Turn on experiences that download online content" option.
Great It Worked for me with left click