Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
This fix has worked for my organization with many other bugs so attempted this one as well. No Dice we are still having the issue.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I updated my computer this morning and now anytime I try and attach an email to an outgoing email, my entire Outlook crashes (before the email attaches and I get a chance to try and send the outgoing email). I've tried restarting Outlook and my computer. I have no problem attaching and sending other types of files. The issue is not limited to one particular email message I'm trying to attach or send -- I've tested the issue, and it has happened with all my tests or various email (.msg) attachments and outgoing emails.
I routinely attach emails from within my Outlook to my outgoing emails in Outlook, by dragging and dropping the email I want to attach to my outgoing email. This is the first time I'm having this issue. I imagine it may have something to do with the update I was forced to run this morning.
Any troubleshooting advice would be much appreciated. Thank you, all!
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This fix has worked for my organization with many other bugs so attempted this one as well. No Dice we are still having the issue.
I Just updated to Microsoft's newly released March 4 Version 2402 Build 17328.20162 and we are still experiencing the same issue.
20162 was still giving my users this issue as well, 20184 is now available and appears to fix the attachment of .msg items crashing
I was hopeful but, just updated and, seeing the exact same results for our customers.
I was hopeful but, just updated and, seeing the exact same results for our customers.
Same here. Latest update on Current Update Channel (17328.20184) is still crashing with attaching .msg files. Ended up setting the update channel to Monthly Enterprise Channel in group policy and that reverts back to 2401 where the issue isn't happening anymore.