How do I migrate my calendar events to the new Outlook from Windows 10 calendar?

Anonymous
2023-10-28T23:57:28+00:00

I toggled the switch for “New Outlook," but none of the events from my Windows 10 Calendar appear on the new Outlook calendar. How do I migrate the "old" calendar: to the new Outlook calendar?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-14T09:25:18+00:00

    I really appreciate all the time you've spent trying to help me, but none of this is working. It all relates to the email account, which is already perfectly transferred - and does nothing for the calendar. I have followed your instructions to the letter where possible. I'm beginning to feel desperate.

    I would happily migrate to the new Outlook, as the Windows Mail app is very unsatisfactory, but I can't lose all the calendar data. That covers everything I've done for the last four years and everything I need to do in the next four months. Is it really possible that in Windows Mail Microsoft created a calender that is unexportable?

    My only option for now is to stick with Window Mail, but there will apparently be a forcible transfer to Outlook this year. Does that mean that in the coming months at some point I will suddenly lose all of my calendar data anyway and there is nothing I can do about it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-14T14:46:13+00:00

    {24-04-14 10:46 EST}

    You are welcome. Glad to try to help you. Sorry for your problem. I had the same sinking feeling that I had lost all of my past and future calendar entries when Microsoft automatically switched me to Outlook Calendar without my permission. But, I soon saw the switchback Toggle button which returned me to the Win 10 Calendar App. Now, I switch back and forth repeatedly to check out and verify the migration.

    Still, I am surprised that selecting Import settings from Outlook for Windows did not work. Have you added your Microsoft Account as displayed in Windows 10 Settings to the Outlook Calendar?

    Have you checked the options in Import and export Outlook email, contacts, and calendar? As a last resort you could print all of your calendar entries to .pdf files for future reference, then manually copy the future entries to Outlook Calendar.

    Best of luck.

    ps. I suggest that you log in to the Feedback Hub and report this problem which many others may be experiencing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-15T15:15:01+00:00

    I'm can't find what version it is, but I suspect it's the latest, whatever that one is. I see a lot of 'go to settings' and this version either doesn't have one any longer, or they're hiding it under dozens of other b.s. headings. either way, I'm lost and frustrated.

    This is what I can find at the top-left.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-15T17:33:09+00:00

    Thanks. I've found what the two apps' versions are, but still nothing will get that calendar into the new Outlook. I have given up. Staying with the old Windows Mail app, however poor it is.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-19T01:28:59+00:00

    this did not help. I got as far as the settings but see no "share" option.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments