How do I migrate my calendar events to the new Outlook from Windows 10 calendar?

Anonymous
2023-10-28T23:57:28+00:00

I toggled the switch for “New Outlook," but none of the events from my Windows 10 Calendar appear on the new Outlook calendar. How do I migrate the "old" calendar: to the new Outlook calendar?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-11T15:02:21+00:00

    How is this sharing done? I can't find any way.

    If Microsoft were trying to frustrate the import of Apple data you would at least understand their motives, but the creation of an Outlook calendar that can't import data from another recent Microsoft application is mind-bogglingly incompetent.

    {24-04-11 @ 11:02 EST}

    Calendar Versions

    1. Win 10 Calendar: Version 16005.14326218540
    2. Outlook Version 1.2024.403.300 (Production), Client Version is 20240329006.14
    3. Outlook 2016 for Windows: Version ?
    4. Part of Microsoft 365: Version ?

    Outlook for Windows: The Future of Mail, Calendar, and People on Windows 11

    Note:

    While Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 supports Outlook, Exchange, and Microsoft 365 accounts, they are separate applications from Outlook or Outlook.com.

    While in my Outlook.live account, I can share calendars from Settings -> Calendar -> Shared Calendars.

    In Gmail -- Calendar, you can Export/Import calendars from Settings.

    Which version of Outlook are you using? I have access to Versions 1 &2, but Versions 1 & 2 do not support Export/Import.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-11T15:35:36+00:00

    I am using Windows mail version 16005.14326.21854.0. There is no version number to be found anywhere in Outlook, but it is the very latest version that Microsoft keeps forcing me to switch to. Looks like it is part of Office 365.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-11T19:47:10+00:00

    {24-04-11 15:51 EST}

    OK, so you have Win 10 Calendar "App": Version 16005.14326218540 like me. You want to migrate your calendar(s) to Outlook "Outlook": Version 1.2024.403.300 (Production), Client Version is 20240329006.14 like me. Is this what you want to do?

    If so, can you answer these questions?

    1. How many calendars do you have to migrate?
    2. Who is/are your email provider(s); e.g., @outlook, @gmail, @yahoo, etc.? Do not provide personal information like your Username(s).

    The idea is to connect your calendars for your email accounts now shown in App to Outlook to show the entries there automatically without manual entry.

    ps. Outlook version is found at Settings -> General -> About Outlook

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-11T20:02:20+00:00

    Thanks, Joules.

    I have the same version of outlook and that is what I want to do.

    I have one calendar to share/migrate/import, and my email provider is btinternet.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-11T20:15:07+00:00

    The calendar I have created in the Windows mail app dopes not appear to be synced with my BTinternet email account (which transfers fine to the new Outlook). It exists purely in the Windows Mail app. But there must be some way to export it - not that I can find one.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments