How do I migrate my calendar events to the new Outlook from Windows 10 calendar?

Anonymous
2023-10-28T23:57:28+00:00

I toggled the switch for “New Outlook," but none of the events from my Windows 10 Calendar appear on the new Outlook calendar. How do I migrate the "old" calendar: to the new Outlook calendar?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T13:48:24+00:00

    I abandoned the Outlook Calendar. I failed with every variation of the fixes to migrate from Windows Calendar to Outlook. I'm one step closer to iOS. The iPad and iPhone calendars are working with my work calendar. Sorry Windows 365. You're not playing nicely with others.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T11:27:42+00:00

    Subtitle: Migration from Win 10 Calendar App to Outlook Calendar (2024)

    {24-04-05 @ 07:27 EST}

    How to copy/synchronize entries from Calendar to Outlook Calendar? I have many past, present, and future calendar entries to copy to Outlook Calendar before I abandon Calendar.

    The following is displayed from Manage Accounts in the Win 10 Calendar App Version 16005.14326.21854.0.

    "------

    Outlook account settings

    ******@outlook.com

    Account name

    Outlook

    Change mailbox sync settings

    Options for syncing your content.

    Delete account from this device

    Remove this account from this device.

    "------

    There is no Settings and sharing to click on Export calendar.

    "------

    To export your calendar from Windows 10 Calendar, you can follow these steps:

    • Open the Calendar app and click on the gear icon at the bottom left corner.
    • Click on Manage Accounts and select the account that you want to export.
    • Click on Settings and sharing and then click on Export calendar.
    • Save the zip file to your computer and extract it. You should see an .ics file inside.

     "------

    Please, how to Synchronize, Export/Import, or Copy existing Win 10 Calendar App entries to Outlook Calendar?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-16T23:41:15+00:00

    You lie! As all the other people have posted, there is NO option for exporting the calendar under settings. It's another sham from Microsoft because they know that they can do anything they want because there is no other operating system to choose from. Us consumers get the short end of the stick. Thanks for nothing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-16T13:27:58+00:00

    Agree. My calendar is full of daily, weekly, monthly and annual reminders. When I installed the new Outlook nothing was there. So I restored a windows backup back in time to get my windows calendar back with all my entries. Don't know why (kinda do, they do it for their needs/wants not ours) they always gotta be messin with what ain't broke on our end. This ain't new and improved(?). I will not install the new and improved(?) Outlook til they force it on me or fix it to work for my current needs. Period. BTW, the look of the Outlook calendar is ----. Now, if I don't know what I am doing, I'd love for them to show me so I can move on from this boondoggle. Given a choice I have always stayed away from anything "Outlook". I think they just want everybody using that brand. Seems the only thing they respond to is lawsuits.

    i.e. I have never had any need or desire for Office 365 so I always uninstalled their solicitations for it. Now it is permanently and forever sitting in settings (Windows 11) with no way (that I can find) to get rid of it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments