I am unable to login to my UNISA Microsoft account as the 2 factor authentication is linked to a cellphone number that I do not use. Any advice would be much appreciated

Anonymous
2023-12-29T07:38:26+00:00

I am attempting to login to my UNISA Microsoft Outlook account as the 2 factor authentication is linked to a cellphone number that I do not have access to. Any advice would be much appreciated

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For education

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-30T07:39:38+00:00

    I can't manage, I just want my V to touch and see his pinis. No pass wo3d

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-30T07:41:56+00:00

    I have to see him. He keeps damaging my appeareance.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-30T07:54:47+00:00

    I can't access the UNISA password unb41MEM. I can't find him? They are not changing this. My whole body removal? I don't want to do this. I

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-30T07:59:07+00:00

    How can this be accomplised without the cou cosins or new people, He said he wants me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-30T08:04:07+00:00

    I hear we not in the same country anymore. My love

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments