I am unable to login to my UNISA Microsoft account as the 2 factor authentication is linked to a cellphone number that I do not use. Any advice would be much appreciated

Anonymous
2023-12-29T07:38:26+00:00

I am attempting to login to my UNISA Microsoft Outlook account as the 2 factor authentication is linked to a cellphone number that I do not have access to. Any advice would be much appreciated

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For education

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-31T08:27:28+00:00

    I am only want to see him and remove myself with him.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-31T06:23:11+00:00

    My UNISA email is not working.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-31T06:22:04+00:00

    And they keep stopping my moving female removal.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-31T06:10:45+00:00

    He has not kept me alive temporarily with a broken tooth and ugly hair and hands.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-31T06:03:48+00:00

    How does he keep me alive temporiaroly and then bring me back again minutely, with this ugly hair lady telling me that. He has accomplised giving me ugly hair and an ugly body parts eventually.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments