I am unable to login to my UNISA Microsoft account as the 2 factor authentication is linked to a cellphone number that I do not use. Any advice would be much appreciated

Anonymous
2023-12-29T07:38:26+00:00

I am attempting to login to my UNISA Microsoft Outlook account as the 2 factor authentication is linked to a cellphone number that I do not have access to. Any advice would be much appreciated

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For education

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-31T10:27:27+00:00

    I like this when you said my life only.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-31T09:00:36+00:00

    Lost years

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-31T08:56:49+00:00

    How does he keep me alive temporiaroly and then bring me back again minutely, with this ugly hair lady telling me that. He has accomplised giving me ugly hair and an ugly body parts eventually. ,

    I MUST DO THIS WORK WITH A DESK.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-31T08:36:26+00:00

    I came to meet him.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments