I am unable to login to my UNISA Microsoft account as the 2 factor authentication is linked to a cellphone number that I do not use. Any advice would be much appreciated

Anonymous
2023-12-29T07:38:26+00:00

I am attempting to login to my UNISA Microsoft Outlook account as the 2 factor authentication is linked to a cellphone number that I do not have access to. Any advice would be much appreciated

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For education

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-01T07:29:44+00:00

    Hey I'm also facing the same issue and the worse thing is I'm writing this month

    So I want to know if you made an appointment, do i call them to make it or ? Please I need your help on this one

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-15T15:37:02+00:00

    I can't get my code

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-14T09:50:25+00:00

    Yes the only way to resolve is to go to the campus.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-11T12:02:48+00:00

    Hi Cadee,

    I've got the same issue! Has yours been resolved yet? If so, please advise on how you went about correcting everything.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-11T12:00:46+00:00

    Hi Kia,

    I have also been emailing for almost 1 month! There has been no response and the phone keeps ringing. I think the best solution would be to physically visit the campus.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments