I am unable to login to my UNISA Microsoft account as the 2 factor authentication is linked to a cellphone number that I do not use. Any advice would be much appreciated

Anonymous
2023-12-29T07:38:26+00:00

I am attempting to login to my UNISA Microsoft Outlook account as the 2 factor authentication is linked to a cellphone number that I do not have access to. Any advice would be much appreciated

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For education

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-02T21:19:45+00:00

    I am unable to login to my UNISA Microsoft account as the 2 factor authentication is linked to a cellphone number that I do not use. Any advice would be much appreciated

    My school microsoft

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-02T05:50:57+00:00

    I'm trying to log in to my UNISA Microsoft Outlook account, but the two-factor authentication is connected to a phone number I no longer have access to. I'd appreciate any advice on how to resolve this issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-03T13:53:52+00:00

    Same issue here, i think it will be best to visit the campus

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-19T10:28:26+00:00

    I bought a new device then I transferred my authenticator app from old device to a new device, however when am trying to open still referring to the old device. Please assist

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-13T17:35:16+00:00

    Good evening, I'm have the same issue. My phone was stolen and when I want to log into any one of the Unisa sites (email, mylife ) I cannot connect the Microsoft authenticator app because it requires me to sign in and use the authenticator app to verify 😭

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments