I am unable to login to my UNISA Microsoft account as the 2 factor authentication is linked to a cellphone number that I do not use. Any advice would be much appreciated

Anonymous
2023-12-29T07:38:26+00:00

I am attempting to login to my UNISA Microsoft Outlook account as the 2 factor authentication is linked to a cellphone number that I do not have access to. Any advice would be much appreciated

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For education

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-14T09:50:25+00:00

    Yes the only way to resolve is to go to the campus.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-11T12:02:48+00:00

    Hi Cadee,

    I've got the same issue! Has yours been resolved yet? If so, please advise on how you went about correcting everything.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-11T12:00:46+00:00

    Hi Kia,

    I have also been emailing for almost 1 month! There has been no response and the phone keeps ringing. I think the best solution would be to physically visit the campus.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-11T11:53:00+00:00

    Hi Justin,

    I hope you're well!

    Did UNISA perhaps advise you on how we could resolve this issue? Or can they only fix it from their side? I'm having a similar issue and wanted to check if going to campus for them to fix is the best option.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-07T05:28:11+00:00

    Hi Justin. I am having the same issue I need to reset my MFA to redo the entire process again in my case I got a new phone but I can't seek to log in a code pops up but I can't fill it In. Is there hy any chance a contact detail for the uni because of work I can't go in I want to call them and see if they can assist with my situation, unisa please

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments