Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Adding my request to the list. I use this function almost daily, at a minimum weekly for similar use as the original poster.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Please add the resend email functionality back into the new version of Outlook. This feature is utilized by myself and my team all the time, as each week we make minor changes to the previous weeks emails. I don't want to forward each week's email every time, I just want to hit resend, make any necessary changes, and then send the current updated email only. Not keeping that feature in the new Outlook was a big mistake...
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Adding my request to the list. I use this function almost daily, at a minimum weekly for similar use as the original poster.
The support page says it's possible but when going into the application and following the steps this option is not present.
Please please please give us the resend option!
WE NEED the RESEND function.