Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Please add this ASAP
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Please add the resend email functionality back into the new version of Outlook. This feature is utilized by myself and my team all the time, as each week we make minor changes to the previous weeks emails. I don't want to forward each week's email every time, I just want to hit resend, make any necessary changes, and then send the current updated email only. Not keeping that feature in the new Outlook was a big mistake...
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Please add this ASAP
where is this function? it is critical to office accessibility.
Same here - really frustrating that this doesn't exist in Outlook. Mac Mail client does have this feature.
This function is essential, how could you even consider not addding this feature? In general the whole GUI is akward.
I just spent a good 10 minutes trying to find where 'resend' is!!! I should've known better not to use the NEW Outlook! Arrggg why rolled out something is not as good as the 'old/classic' one?