Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I strongly support this request. I am currently using Microsoft Outlook Version 1.2024.916.200 (Production) which was released on September 20th of this year.
As others have noted your programmers have, allegedly, been working to add this feature, which has existed in many previous versions of the product, to the "New" Outlook. A product which, I might add, is now over 3 years old.
Reverting to "Classic" Outlook to regain this feature is a silly thing to recommend for a product which has been Microsoft's latest and greatest e-mail client for this long. And telling us that Microsoft is "sorry for the inconvenience" is, frankly, insulting.
Other e-mail clients are available and pretty much all of them have a resend function but Outlook is the 800lb Gorilla worldwide. Your users deserve a much better response than "As we tested and searched from our side, it seems (Seems? You don't know with certainty??) this feature is not yet available in New Outlook (Thanks for telling us what we already know.)..."