Add "Resend" email function back into New Outlook

Anonymous
2024-02-28T01:01:34+00:00

Please add the resend email functionality back into the new version of Outlook. This feature is utilized by myself and my team all the time, as each week we make minor changes to the previous weeks emails. I don't want to forward each week's email every time, I just want to hit resend, make any necessary changes, and then send the current updated email only. Not keeping that feature in the new Outlook was a big mistake...

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-26T21:41:38+00:00

    Please add this feature back! I understand that there are always challenges as users learn to navigate app changes, but removing "resend" and for that matter, "recall" was a big mistake.

    I too use "resend" weekly, as do many others in our department. This change has complicated and lengthened my workflow for no good reason.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-10T21:17:30+00:00

    Ditto, please add "resend" command back into the commands

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-28T15:54:27+00:00

    The email Resend function is essential! Please include it in the New Outlook. Your customers, including myself, clearly want it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-27T21:21:56+00:00

    Yes I strongly support this request.

    Microsoft Office shall be professional and we very often re-use email already addressed (incl. many BCCs) changing only fraction of the body.

    This is must-have also in mobile app and Outlook.com

    Come on MS, it's simple task.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-22T03:01:50+00:00

    Please add this feature back! I understand that there are always challenges as users learn to navigate app changes, but removing "resend" and for that matter, "recall" was a big mistake

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments