Add new participants to Outlook without having to send it to everybody

Anonymous
2024-02-21T00:20:11+00:00

How can I add a new person to a recurring invitation without having to send to all participants in the meeting. It doesn't give me the option to send to 'updated invitees only'. I use the desktop version not the web version

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-26T18:39:33+00:00

    But you will have the same problem if you want to remove one of the participants.

    I had to change back to the classic outlook to manage meetings, and I sure hope I can keep the old version..

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-09T14:58:18+00:00

    There is no option to "save" changes on the application. Do you mean press "send"? Will this send to all participants?

    No. When you press send there is a pop-up option to only send to added/removed attendees or to send to all invitees.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-06-04T19:06:37+00:00

    It doesn't do that every time and I can't figure out why it gives the option sometimes, but not every time. This is so frustrating!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-06-04T19:09:29+00:00

    It doesn't have that option every time. Sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't and I can't for the life of me figure out why!? I create the meeting, I should be able to make additions or deletions and have that option pop up EVERY time!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-07-07T21:29:58+00:00

    Make your change to the attendees list. Hit 'send'. Outlook will ask if it should go to the updated attendees or everyone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments