Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I am sorry, but there is no save button. How can we add a participant without sending a new invite to everyone??
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
How can I add a new person to a recurring invitation without having to send to all participants in the meeting. It doesn't give me the option to send to 'updated invitees only'. I use the desktop version not the web version
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am sorry, but there is no save button. How can we add a participant without sending a new invite to everyone??
How do you only send the meeting notice to the added participant and not the people already invited? I'm using the new Outlook
There is no option to "save" changes on the application. Do you mean press "send"? Will this send to all participants?
Hi Tracey Farrar ,
Good day.
Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. We are glad to assist.
To add a new participant to a recurring Outlook invitation without sending it to all participants, follow these steps in the desktop version of Outlook:
Remember to save your changes after adding the new participant.
I hope this helps let me know if this is contrary to what you need, I would still be helpful to answer more of your questions .
Best Regards
Community Moderator
Hello Tracey Farrar,
Good day.
Thank for posting in the community.
We've received your query and you can expect to receive response from one of our community moderator accordingly.
At this point, we appreciate your patience and cooperation. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Community moderator