Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Make your change to the attendees list. Hit 'send'. Outlook will ask if it should go to the updated attendees or everyone.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
How can I add a new person to a recurring invitation without having to send to all participants in the meeting. It doesn't give me the option to send to 'updated invitees only'. I use the desktop version not the web version
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Make your change to the attendees list. Hit 'send'. Outlook will ask if it should go to the updated attendees or everyone.
It doesn't have that option every time. Sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't and I can't for the life of me figure out why!? I create the meeting, I should be able to make additions or deletions and have that option pop up EVERY time!!!
It doesn't do that every time and I can't figure out why it gives the option sometimes, but not every time. This is so frustrating!!!
There is no option to "save" changes on the application. Do you mean press "send"? Will this send to all participants?
No. When you press send there is a pop-up option to only send to added/removed attendees or to send to all invitees.
But you will have the same problem if you want to remove one of the participants.
I had to change back to the classic outlook to manage meetings, and I sure hope I can keep the old version..