Add new participants to Outlook without having to send it to everybody

Anonymous
2024-02-21T00:20:11+00:00

How can I add a new person to a recurring invitation without having to send to all participants in the meeting. It doesn't give me the option to send to 'updated invitees only'. I use the desktop version not the web version

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-12T03:29:51+00:00

    Very late to the party - haven't read all the other replies but when adding someone new to an already sent invite - there is no save button but when you hit send the below appears. Only updates as per the notice.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-03T20:26:01+00:00

    This is box is not showing up in one of my inboxes, so it is sending to everyone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-15T15:21:01+00:00

    When I go to Scheduling assistant there is no add invitee of any kind showing. Where is that option?

    Also, I am so sick of sending, resending and canceling meetings in error because of the logic used

    here, very annoying!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-15T12:36:51+00:00

    My outlook is sending the invitation to everyone after adding more people, the send button does not open any popup.

    I have version 1.2025.109.100. I don't like this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-31T14:44:38+00:00

    Thank you for posting this resolution, it works well.

    However, I have a similar issue when removing attendees - Outlook used to let this happen only for changed attendees, but it sends the meetings to ALL attendees if you remove someone as well - if you have a resolution for that too, it would be fantastic.

    Thank you again for taking the time to provide an answer, it has been bugging me for weeks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments