Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
Maybe I spoke to.soon.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Outlook for Android notifications stopped popping up around January 10, 2024. Emails are syncing properly but no notifications are coming up. Calendar and support notifications do show up properly and timely. Also, random email notifications appear from time to time (~1 in 100 emails) without a specific pattern as to why they show up.
Device: Pixel 8 Pro (updated)
App: Outlook (current version)
Account: Personal (Microsoft 365 Personal subscription)
Attempted troubleshooting steps:
I have a ticket open with support for about a week now but so far no progress.
I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and if you found a fix.
Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Maybe I spoke to.soon.
I downloaded dynamic spot and just enabled outlook for its notifications. It's a work around, but very annoying. Hope they fix this issue soon.
Been reading this thread with interest. It's now Monday 20th May 2024. I have a Pixel 8 Android phone and my notifications aren't coming through. I thought it was just me.
I see it is working for some of you after an update. Is that for everyone? Anyone still have the problem?
Has anyone tried an uninstall and reinstall? Has that worked?
Outlook Lite won't work for me as it doesn't seem to allow IMAP emails.
Same problem here. But I don't receive notifications from both outlook and Teams. My phone is Samsung S24.
Things I've noticed. I live in China and with VPN or without I don't receive it. But when I have the VPN on and I turn of, it comes ALL the notifications (including the emails and messages I have already opened).
I have tried outlook lite but also no notification.
Thank you for this. I thought I was going mad. My company's Microsoft 365 Outlook account stopped displaying visual notifications for emails & calendar reminders on my android device. I checked all the possible notification areas within the app itself and my mobile device and did an account reset in the Outlook app, but no success. I will assume the next update, whenever that is will include a fix. Thanks!