Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
I downloaded dynamic spot and just enabled outlook for its notifications. It's a work around, but very annoying. Hope they fix this issue soon.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Outlook for Android notifications stopped popping up around January 10, 2024. Emails are syncing properly but no notifications are coming up. Calendar and support notifications do show up properly and timely. Also, random email notifications appear from time to time (~1 in 100 emails) without a specific pattern as to why they show up.
Device: Pixel 8 Pro (updated)
App: Outlook (current version)
Account: Personal (Microsoft 365 Personal subscription)
Attempted troubleshooting steps:
I have a ticket open with support for about a week now but so far no progress.
I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and if you found a fix.
Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I downloaded dynamic spot and just enabled outlook for its notifications. It's a work around, but very annoying. Hope they fix this issue soon.
Maybe I spoke to.soon.
My notifications still only come through outlook lite.
Both my Samsung devices ( A12 & A8 ) are now up and working OK now
Issue resolved
Just reinstalled and it seems to be working again!