How can I attach email to Calendar in new Outlook?

Anonymous
2024-01-15T16:52:42+00:00

In the "new" Outlook, I can no longer attach emails to Calendar items, even when I have created the item. Is there are work around for this?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-22T16:15:16+00:00

    The new Outlook does not allow one to save an email file in a regular folder, only in Outlook folders which is so inconvenient compared to the old Outlook

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-22T08:30:26+00:00

    The other solution is to save down the email and then attach it to the meeting invite!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T18:49:57+00:00

    This is so far the most helpful tip!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T16:00:41+00:00

    This random dude on YouTube explains a workaround. Which is more helpful than MS Outlook help, that's for sure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwAjcL9rB2Y

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T15:58:27+00:00

    In the "new" Outlook, I can no longer attach emails to Calendar items, even when I have created the item. Is there are work around for this?

    Please add this functionality. For those of us who need to convert emails to meetings or block calendars for working on projects, this is necessary. Your UX team dropped the ball on this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments