Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I was able to start doing this in the New Outlook by saving the email on my desktop and then uploading as an attachment - more tedious, but at least it works!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In the "new" Outlook, I can no longer attach emails to Calendar items, even when I have created the item. Is there are work around for this?
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I was able to start doing this in the New Outlook by saving the email on my desktop and then uploading as an attachment - more tedious, but at least it works!
I also used the feature all the time for follow up - please ensure it's a function in the new outlook.
Hi-
I just wanted to add that I use the drag and drop feature a lot and am forced to be on Outlook 365 right now because of the CrowdStrike problem and am frustrated because the drag and drop to calendar feature doesn't work. I wanted to let you know this feature is an important part of how I keep myself organized.
Best, Jacqui
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more