How can I attach email to Calendar in new Outlook?

Anonymous
2024-01-15T16:52:42+00:00

In the "new" Outlook, I can no longer attach emails to Calendar items, even when I have created the item. Is there are work around for this?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-10T12:34:40+00:00

    We have not yet seen any replies from Microsoft showing they will solve this problem that bothers so many users. I am getting more and more frustrated.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-09T11:46:10+00:00

    To attach an email to a meeting
    In the New Appointment or New Meeting select Insert -> Outlook item and choose the email you want to attach.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-20T21:51:39+00:00

    In the "new" Outlook, I can no longer attach emails to Calendar items, even when I have created the item. Is there are work around for this?

    This is a feature that is greatly missed throughout my company.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-30T19:06:25+00:00

    YES! This worked for me. Thank you for sharing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-22T16:15:16+00:00

    The new Outlook does not allow one to save an email file in a regular folder, only in Outlook folders which is so inconvenient compared to the old Outlook

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments