How can I attach email to Calendar in new Outlook?

Anonymous
2024-01-15T16:52:42+00:00

In the "new" Outlook, I can no longer attach emails to Calendar items, even when I have created the item. Is there are work around for this?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-16T23:49:24+00:00

    Rule Number 1 for Microsoft: The customer is always wrong, no need for this (or a functional search, or offline capabilities but look we added emojis)....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-16T20:50:44+00:00

    I totally agree.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-15T19:59:44+00:00

    Hey Amanda - "Reply with Meeting" is no longer available on the new Outlook (at least not anywhere I or anyone else can find). From everything I've read, MS just states that "not all features from previous versions are available on the newest version".

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-06T16:36:17+00:00

    Agree - this is a very useful tool for schedulers!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments