Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Here is the Known Issue article, Outlook shows conflict errors when updating or cancelling meetings - Microsoft Support. The service teams are working on a fix and hopefully be going out soon. In the meantime, I would make any important meeting updates from OWA or New Outlook or Teams.
If you see items on your calendar that have the diamond you can use the steps in the Known Issue to Clear Offline Items for your calendar to clean it up. That step removes the local item that is in conflict and will pull down a good copy when it syncs next. The conflict is only on your computer and not recipients or the cloud version of it.
If you got the Conflict Message dialog and clicked Keep All it would have created duplicates. I am adding some steps to the Known Issue article for Monday to use the Calcheck tool to remove the duplicates. Otherwise you could cancel all instances and send a new meeting invite. I saw some users got hundreds of copies and the Calcheck solution should help with that.