Conflict Message Error when trying to Open a Meeting Invite

Anonymous
2024-01-12T21:36:22+00:00

I created a meeting that I now wish to delete. I have a conflict error message that appears when I try to either open the meeting or delete it. The conflict error reads "One or more items in the folder you synchronized do not match. To resolve the conflicts, open the items, and then try this operation"

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-26T00:07:53+00:00

    Be aware that if you click "Keep All", your meeting will replicate itself about 8,000,000 at the same time slot and you will have to manually cancel all 799,999,999 of the extra meetings.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-26T01:07:02+00:00

    Another Microsoft thread suggesting to use the New Outlook worked for me. I just searched for New Outlook and unpinned my old Outlook version version and repinned the new version. Opened up the calendar invite that was giving me problems and all is fine. Will take a little time to get used to the New Outlook formatting, but I'm assuming I'll be forced down that path eventually anyway.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-26T12:47:08+00:00

    Hi

    I disable the cache mode into the outlook account and all conflict message error dissapear.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-26T14:55:49+00:00

    Having the same issue, and cannot open the meeting invite or change anything and have over 75+ line items with my email address and date... Very frustrating!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-26T18:42:29+00:00

    My company has been having the same issue, I believe it has something to do with the Microsoft teams add in.

    1. Remove the "Microsoft Teams meeting Add on"
    2. go to Calendar Properties and clear offline items, then closed outlook.
    3. Re-add the Microsoft teams meeting add on, then close outlook.
    4. Open outlook and you should be good to go.

    This fix has worked for us so far.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments