Conflict Message Error when trying to Open a Meeting Invite

Anonymous
2024-01-12T21:36:22+00:00

I created a meeting that I now wish to delete. I have a conflict error message that appears when I try to either open the meeting or delete it. The conflict error reads "One or more items in the folder you synchronized do not match. To resolve the conflicts, open the items, and then try this operation"

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-18T06:31:22+00:00

    Hello everyone,

    I had the same issue, many conflicts for a single meeting. By pressing ALT+Space i opened the menu, maximize the window and then you have options "Keep this item", "keep all" or delete. I chose to delete and my problem was solved.

    Thanks

    Petre

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments