Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Same issue here... seems to be a global problem isn't it ?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I created a meeting that I now wish to delete. I have a conflict error message that appears when I try to either open the meeting or delete it. The conflict error reads "One or more items in the folder you synchronized do not match. To resolve the conflicts, open the items, and then try this operation"
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same issue here... seems to be a global problem isn't it ?
My company has been having the same issue, I believe it has something to do with the Microsoft teams add in.
This fix has worked for us so far.
Having the same issue, and cannot open the meeting invite or change anything and have over 75+ line items with my email address and date... Very frustrating!
Hi
I disable the cache mode into the outlook account and all conflict message error dissapear.
Another Microsoft thread suggesting to use the New Outlook worked for me. I just searched for New Outlook and unpinned my old Outlook version version and repinned the new version. Opened up the calendar invite that was giving me problems and all is fine. Will take a little time to get used to the New Outlook formatting, but I'm assuming I'll be forced down that path eventually anyway.