Conflict Message Error when trying to Open a Meeting Invite

Anonymous
2024-01-12T21:36:22+00:00

I created a meeting that I now wish to delete. I have a conflict error message that appears when I try to either open the meeting or delete it. The conflict error reads "One or more items in the folder you synchronized do not match. To resolve the conflicts, open the items, and then try this operation"

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-04T07:05:56+00:00

    Any update on a resolution? This issue is causing a lot of issues.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-03T15:01:36+00:00

    I have the same issue with most of the new events I create! The workarounds to work, but they must be performed every time. I can't use new Outlook because it doesn't support all the plugins I use.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-28T05:36:08+00:00

    It helped. Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-27T23:27:53+00:00

    Until this gets fixed it might be best to update the conflict meeting from OWA or Teams or New Outlook. The conflict is only on the machine that you see the Conflict Message. It is not in OWA or even in Outlook Desktop on another machine. If you want to try and Clear Offline Items do the following:

    Right click on your calendar and click Properties.

    Click Clear Offline Items. This will clear the local copy of your calendar items and it will pull down good copies from the service. It might take some time to copy down all the items again if you have a big calendar.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-27T22:23:12+00:00

    Can you guys include screenshots for Workaround 1? I don't know what you're referring to for step one in 'right-click the Calendar folder' when I'm in the Calendar tab (which I assume is what is meant by 'calendar pane'.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments