Conflict Message Error when trying to Open a Meeting Invite

Anonymous
2024-01-12T21:36:22+00:00

I created a meeting that I now wish to delete. I have a conflict error message that appears when I try to either open the meeting or delete it. The conflict error reads "One or more items in the folder you synchronized do not match. To resolve the conflicts, open the items, and then try this operation"

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-04T12:13:38+00:00

    I recently started experiencing the same problem and it only seems to affect the meetings I create using Outlook (Windows, Office 365 in a corporate environment). I have never experienced this in meetings created by my colleagues.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-04T07:05:56+00:00

    Any update on a resolution? This issue is causing a lot of issues.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-28T05:36:08+00:00

    It helped. Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-27T22:23:12+00:00

    Can you guys include screenshots for Workaround 1? I don't know what you're referring to for step one in 'right-click the Calendar folder' when I'm in the Calendar tab (which I assume is what is meant by 'calendar pane'.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-26T14:55:49+00:00

    Having the same issue, and cannot open the meeting invite or change anything and have over 75+ line items with my email address and date... Very frustrating!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments