I can not send emails to yahoo accounts

Anonymous
2024-03-04T10:22:56+00:00

Hi

All our emails sent to yahoo accounts keep bouncing back as delivery has failed - how do I rectify this please?

Kirsty

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-12T17:23:52+00:00

    Thanks. I did post it in reply to your previous question where you asked me for it, but it must have got lost in all the other answers.. It is ppshr.co.uk

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-12T17:29:28+00:00

    Thanks Jamie for the detailed reply. My IT person is currently in the jungle in Nepal! I can’t decide whether to try and resolve this myself by ringing Ionos, or wait until said IT person is back!! 😂

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Ron-6928 4,991 Reputation points
    2024-03-12T17:45:03+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-12T18:02:30+00:00

    Thanks. It person currently languishing in the jungle in Nepal! I guess it will have to wait until he gets back.

    Thanks for your help.

    Vicki

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Ron-6928 4,991 Reputation points
    2024-03-12T18:06:08+00:00

    Wish I could go with him :-)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments