I can not send emails to yahoo accounts

Anonymous
2024-03-04T10:22:56+00:00

Hi

All our emails sent to yahoo accounts keep bouncing back as delivery has failed - how do I rectify this please?

Kirsty

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-11T12:49:04+00:00

    Hello I am having the same issue as everyone else. I called tech support Saturday and was told it would be resolved in by now. I am still having the issue. I am currently on the phone with support with a hold time greater then 60 minutes. Can somebody please give an update as to what is going on and when you expect to have this issue resolved.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-11T13:10:54+00:00

    I have resisted calling tech support for exactly that reason. I don’t have all day to spend on the phone to them. I hope they resolve it for you. Please let us know the outcome and what the solution is.?🤞🏻

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-11T14:21:29+00:00

    After finally speaking to someone they say they are working to correct the issue but could be up to 72hrs. I also spoke to yahoo and they recommended microsoft updating their DKIM settings. Microsoft says they are working with Yahoo to fix the issue. So no real answers as to when it will be fixed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-11T14:34:30+00:00

    Thanks for the update. Fingers crossed they sort it over the next few days…..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-11T14:44:24+00:00

    That would be great if they fix this. Its been almost one week and it's affecting my business as well as my personal mail.
    Thank you Sonya

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments