I can not send emails to yahoo accounts

Anonymous
2024-03-04T10:22:56+00:00

Hi

All our emails sent to yahoo accounts keep bouncing back as delivery has failed - how do I rectify this please?

Kirsty

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Ron-6928 4,991 Reputation points
    2024-05-08T19:59:20+00:00

    >> I don't even know where to go to change any of the settings

    You make the change at your DNS hosting provider.

    >> At least provide a video tutorial or better create a menu or wizard where the settings can easily be adjusted step by step with explanation and video.

    That is a monumental task because there are many DNS host providers in the entire world. If they manage to provide video tutorial, you still wouldn't understand it and be lost. This issue is for IT or mail administrators to tackle. It isn't for regular mail users.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-10T15:14:08+00:00

    I need Yahoo to tell me how to access my old password acct. no.My yahoo acct e mail was ...@yahoo.com..I no longer use this e mail but need to get a password change so I can close this acct, please help..My current available e mail address is ,,,@gmail.com..Thanks David Curry

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-10T02:29:22+00:00

    >> Microsoft says they are working with Yahoo to fix the issue.

    The problem is, neither one can help you fix your DNS records. If you use your own domain name, you are responsible for the fix.

    What does this mean? I have a small business and some tech IQ, but all this DNS and DKIM stuff is like a foreign language.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments