Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Domain name is ppshr.co.uk
Does that shed any light on the problem? I hope so!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi
All our emails sent to yahoo accounts keep bouncing back as delivery has failed - how do I rectify this please?
Kirsty
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Domain name is ppshr.co.uk
Does that shed any light on the problem? I hope so!
I am also having the same issue as the several other posters. It is mostly Yahoo.com email addresses, and the return error comes in sometimes 24-36 hours later.
Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
Diane Kxxxxxxx (******@yahoo.com)
Your message couldn't be delivered. Despite repeated attempts to contact the recipient's email system it didn't respond.
Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) and ask them to tell their email admin that it appears that their email system isn't accepting connection requests from your email system. Give them the error details shown below. It's likely that the recipient's email admin is the only one who can fix this problem.
For more information and tips to fix this issue see this article: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=389361.
Diagnostic information for administrators:
Generating server: DS0PR11MB8206.namprd11.prod.outlook.com
Total retry attempts: 8
******@yahoo.com
Remote server returned '550 5.4.300 Message expired -> 451 [RL01] Message temporarily deferred'
Original message headers:
Received: from DM4PR11MB5996.namprd11.prod.outlook.com (2603:10b6:8:5f::14) by
DS0PR11MB8206.namprd11.prod.outlook.com (2603:10b6:8:166::5) with Microsoft
SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2, cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384) id
15.20.7386.13; Sat, 9 Mar 2024 15:53:53 +0000
Received: from DS0PR11MB6422.namprd11.prod.outlook.com (2603:10b6:8:c6::21) by
DM4PR11MB5996.namprd11.prod.outlook.com (2603:10b6:8:5f::14) with Microsoft
SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2, cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384) id
15.20.7386.8; Sat, 9 Mar 2024 04:50:58 +0000
Received: from DM6PR11MB4546.namprd11.prod.outlook.com (2603:10b6:5:2a7::24)
by DS0PR11MB6422.namprd11.prod.outlook.com (2603:10b6:8:c6::21) with
Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2,
cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384) id 15.20.7386.6; Sat, 9 Mar
2024 02:27:21 +0000
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none;
b=Z4u7kPr6Opq8UZw2BY6lB+KT5XIbA3vPrI92kYEohi4fM5JCZdFsJXq6SjOqpDOG+VQoD+ftGzkVsTyn/wCriFges2uwYZGyPVHwvS4qfXomnGnmHjrsXcgQsNUuQk+VqTDDemL7qeKM/kMtp2BvnQIRGN0JIV+4UX3k3JBIp1bsdJzI9HtmtId0O4iVcuQDxQok2uQE7hchJnu98YUR5DqpfclZwQgrA1DAxKJB/JoxvKPuS5AapqvyJA66BEW7SLFT9nrniB5kjNR5c2DITY+v7r//PsoLt1H/9xO8WGvonrV6TjxbmbRS1oZQB0zIy8WrwZWSS5aHgVL/Q4F4HA==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com;
s=arcselector9901;
h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1;
bh=1or4a7xTPkA1fSDuAzZtHdALpuulRXFdGBaMK+W8qhY=;
b=WcbEiTUh3fNeq8GQo6KPPlnpWP8fhHkkcGS3kcr8J1oXzC6jJumhlQ8YIiTBVw+3Ql5NYtsehtJr6ALG41c9gX8YCkBDRDH6tSKvUSii/4qE3KajjN5F8PsEIPwNBCYNhV2EwrQ0Y/nbeFDIXvyz/3pz1WUfLs40MzP7ttlWdUkh3qg+hOgbKgNhO/7EjTd4fkVB2XDiyOfOhHfsS/OkoPn2AC7cW7Q+zgPLaoKmBWR4ldEKlVaFlOqV1srcym4mTwivPrK+L/vNEE64Uje8JNJKrg66VljdKG5ARL3M0NrEEJ/MMFmcus9Y9b4mIXlBrsIjTsArRjxeavfMuO9CzA==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass
smtp.mailfrom=libertytaxglendora.com; dmarc=pass action=none
header.from=libertytaxglendora.com; dkim=pass
header.d=libertytaxglendora.com; arc=none
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=NETORG3143950.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector2-NETORG3143950-onmicrosoft-com;
h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck;
bh=1or4a7xTPkA1fSDuAzZtHdALpuulRXFdGBaMK+W8qhY=;
b=GLhcTzLLXR3HL8YAmlI5/9B87utdKFvjVERqP/dQW9ZJgJEhvLHw2nQAL5/i+DrTBoqFDOYyuFG6b++M1EGFxzxQoB756YspOJ8z3408Zekc4eHlOPBJNsb314NNk7KP8lFQWZRWvMgXBLW6iyUvWQAGwXHVBGFU+I5Dr70nhxg=
Received: from SN7PR11MB6995.namprd11.prod.outlook.com (2603:10b6:806:2ae::11)
by DM6PR11MB4546.namprd11.prod.outlook.com (2603:10b6:5:2a7::24) with
Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2,
cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384) id 15.20.7386.9; Fri, 8 Mar
2024 22:04:14 +0000
Received: from SN7PR11MB6995.namprd11.prod.outlook.com
([fe80::317e:472:f8e:1eaf]) by SN7PR11MB6995.namprd11.prod.outlook.com
([fe80::317e:472:f8e:1eaf%7]) with mapi id 15.20.7339.009; Fri, 8 Mar 2024
22:04:14 +0000
What is your domain name? Do not post the entire email address.
Hi
I am having the same issue as the two posters above. I cannot send emails to any yahoo addresses. They appear to send and then a couple of days later I get an undeliverable report. I can send emails to other email addresses with no problem.
This has been going on since before Christmas. Please can someone help to resolve this.
If you use custom domain name for your business, check your DNS records (SPF, DMARC etc).