Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I have spent almost 10 hours with 4 different "email 365 specialists at GODADDY. They have checked DNS , they have blamed Yahoo, they
have advised to contact Microsoft, they have escalated the ticket and this is their latest response from the last tech
Okay, however I am seeing a know issue from GoDaddy Outbound Emails to Yahoo/AOL Stuck in Pending. It looks like this has been reported several times recently. Our dev’s are aware of the issue at hand and requesting some specific details. I can see that your account has already been submitted as an example. This is being addressed at the highest level and will be fixed soon.There is already ongoing ticket with the reference number :INC5883795
There are 10's of thousands of us with proper DNS records who have used this for years stuck in this email hell.