I can not send emails to yahoo accounts

Anonymous
2024-03-04T10:22:56+00:00

Hi

All our emails sent to yahoo accounts keep bouncing back as delivery has failed - how do I rectify this please?

Kirsty

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-12T00:17:44+00:00

    Thanks Ron and all who are reading this.

    Godaddy has fixed the problem and mail is now working for the first time since last Thursday.

    It is 6 pm Monday March 11 in mountain time.

    They promised and they delivered thank goodness. I was unable to use the mail for personal or business use
    and it has been very stressful.

    All people who like me pay godaddy for microsoft 365 should find relief finally.

    Have a good one all

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Ron-6928 4,991 Reputation points
    2024-03-11T17:42:07+00:00

    Do you host your mail through GoDaddy or Microsoft? If your mail hosting service is GoDaddy, contact their support.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-11T17:26:12+00:00

    Ron, I have my own domain name through GoDaddy. I do not have an IT "person", but wouldnt Godaddy by service provider be the point of contact to resove this matter?

    Thanks

    PS: I know just enough to know what I don't know how to do...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Ron-6928 4,991 Reputation points
    2024-03-11T17:13:07+00:00

    I understand many who experience this problem are not tech people. If you use your own domain name (for example: vickys-domain.com), you must do something to fix the problem. If you don't understand any technical terms, you must have an IT person to talk to.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-11T17:07:10+00:00

    Sorry I don't know what a godaddy is? I am just an (old!) non- business person sitting here being unable to send emails to yahoo! What is a hosting provider? I have an exchange account (I think) but doesn't that make it microsoft who should deal with it? Is that the hosting provider? Or there is Ionos I think. Are they the hosting provider? Is it them I need to contact? Sorry but it's all like a foreign language to me!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments