Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
PLEASE bring this back. I used the folder link in emails regularly.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
How do I insert folder link in new outlook? When I go to Insert- hyperlink button there is only web url option.
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
PLEASE bring this back. I used the folder link in emails regularly.
Came here to ask the same question. When will the ability to link to local files become available? We use this on a regular basis rather than sending files through inboxes and creating multiple copies.
Just had to switch to Classic after two frustrating months of trying to make "new" outlook work for me. This was the last straw.