How do I insert folder link in new outlook?

Anonymous
2024-01-03T22:26:20+00:00

How do I insert folder link in new outlook? When I go to Insert- hyperlink button there is only web url option.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-14T19:54:16+00:00

    yes please bring this ability to the new outlook

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-26T17:29:10+00:00

    Any timeline for when this feature will be added?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-26T18:43:40+00:00

    I’ve been waiting for a year and it’s the same - not resolved

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-26T18:44:26+00:00

    I’ve been seeing people relying to my question for the past year and very surprised that Microsoft did not add this feature.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more