How do I insert folder link in new outlook?

Anonymous
2024-01-03T22:26:20+00:00

How do I insert folder link in new outlook? When I go to Insert- hyperlink button there is only web url option.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-16T13:03:36+00:00

    Hello,

    It's not easy to resolve this incident at a small company like Microsoft. This incident affects 80% of their users, but there's been no news for 10 months.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-30T18:32:10+00:00

    any updates on this since January 3, 2024?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T00:14:05+00:00

    Pilling on, because this 'by Design' behavior is about the dumbest design decision i can imagine.
    Yes of course, add in extra functionality for those who are using SharePoint or OneDrive, but to remove a feature that has been standard since the beginning of email is insane.

    Please Bring it back, there are parts of New Outlook I love, but the absence of necessary features kills it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-21T14:34:34+00:00

    Can we please bring this back ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-12-11T09:26:56+00:00

    When will we be able to use links to our own server folders / documents?

    I am flabbergasted that this functionality has been disabled and this is incredibly short-sighted of Microsoft.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments