How do I insert folder link in new outlook?

Anonymous
2024-01-03T22:26:20+00:00

How do I insert folder link in new outlook? When I go to Insert- hyperlink button there is only web url option.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-23T06:24:32+00:00

    Do you have any news about this function?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-20T15:30:57+00:00

    I need this functionality. I routinely need to link to folders and files on network locations and now I have to run 2 versions of Outlook side by side to be able to use the links.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-26T04:15:43+00:00

    Hi, I am curious as to where Microsoft is on resolving or adding this functionality back to the New Outlook. Because this is an essential functionality for me, this is a deal breaker for me and a reason to continue working with Classic Outlook.

    Arief

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-26T04:17:33+00:00

    Hi Eleni, any update on this request of being able to insert folder link in the New Outlook that is clickable on the recipient side ? It's keeping me from using the New Outlook. That's how important and critical it is on my day-to-day workflow.

    Thank you, Arief

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-13T16:24:07+00:00

    when is this going to be sorted? its such a useful feature I use so frequently, so annoying to have lost it

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments