How do I insert folder link in new outlook?

Anonymous
2024-01-03T22:26:20+00:00

How do I insert folder link in new outlook? When I go to Insert- hyperlink button there is only web url option.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-09T13:30:39+00:00

    I fully agree! The old featuers they deleted outweigh the new ones, sadly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-15T19:36:16+00:00

    Please let me know when this is available. I will have to go back to the old version until it is.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-25T13:41:02+00:00

    When is this going to be added to the new outlook? It is a function that is needed and greatly missed!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-10T22:59:22+00:00

    Please add this feature back! I am struggling without it as I send folder links from File Explorer almost daily.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-29T18:21:46+00:00

    Please adding back this function asap since we rely on it to send emails routinely. Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments