How do I insert folder link in new outlook?

Anonymous
2024-01-03T22:26:20+00:00

How do I insert folder link in new outlook? When I go to Insert- hyperlink button there is only web url option.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-27T14:10:04+00:00

    PLEASE bring this back. I used the folder link in emails regularly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-06-03T15:32:07+00:00

    Came here to ask the same question. When will the ability to link to local files become available? We use this on a regular basis rather than sending files through inboxes and creating multiple copies.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-07-01T17:58:09+00:00

    Just had to switch to Classic after two frustrating months of trying to make "new" outlook work for me. This was the last straw.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments