How do I insert folder link in new outlook?

Anonymous
2024-01-03T22:26:20+00:00

How do I insert folder link in new outlook? When I go to Insert- hyperlink button there is only web url option.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-26T18:43:40+00:00

    I’ve been waiting for a year and it’s the same - not resolved

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-26T17:29:10+00:00

    Any timeline for when this feature will be added?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-14T19:54:16+00:00

    yes please bring this ability to the new outlook

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-11T09:26:56+00:00

    When will we be able to use links to our own server folders / documents?

    I am flabbergasted that this functionality has been disabled and this is incredibly short-sighted of Microsoft.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-21T14:34:34+00:00

    Can we please bring this back ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments