How do I insert folder link in new outlook?

Anonymous
2024-01-03T22:26:20+00:00

How do I insert folder link in new outlook? When I go to Insert- hyperlink button there is only web url option.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-13T15:08:42+00:00

    Over a year now and this still doesnt work on new outlook.

    Disappointing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-05T20:46:59+00:00

    We use this feature daily. Why would they get rid of it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-04T18:18:31+00:00

    Hello is there an update to this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-26T18:44:26+00:00

    I’ve been seeing people relying to my question for the past year and very surprised that Microsoft did not add this feature.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments